Saturday, November 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (8)

Would you look at the Cold Awakening books! I love series covers that fit together like a puzzle, and especially when the larger picture is absolutely gorgeous, like this one.

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
A complete surprise from Penguin! A happy surprise, though. I'm looking forward to reading it.

First Kill by Heather Brewer
Also a surprise from Penguin. I've never read Heather Brewer, but this doesn't sound like my kind of thing. Has anyone read this already?


Wildcat Fireflies by Amber Kizer
More surprises -- this one from Random House. I'm not sure if I'll read it or not.

The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
One of my favourites from Maureen Johnson! I bought this one to join my burgeoning collection of her books.

Cold Awakening series (Frozen, Shattered, Torn) by Robin Wasserman 
Originally under the names Skinned, Crashed, and Wired. This series has been raved about by some of my favourite authors, and reading an excerpt convinced me that this series will be amazing.

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
One of my favourite books ever! Like many of my favourites, it came from my library, so I didn't own a copy until I bought this one.

Smoulder by Brenna Yovannoff
Also from Simon & Shuster, and under the title "The Space Between" elsewhere, I'm very excited to read this one as well. The Replacement was very good, and I have high hopes for this.


Did any of you guys get some of the same things in your mailbox? Or anything you were likewise excited about?