Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Wrap-Up

 March has now come to a close. I should be saying something else about March - maybe something insightful - but the biggest thing that happened that comes to mind is the new cereal I switched to a few weeks ago, and that wasn't exactly exciting.


But anyway, there's this month's wrap-up:
_________________________________________

Challenges:

2011 Debut Author Challenge:
This month for the Debut Author Challenge, I read and reviewed Wither, Lauren DeStefano's dystopia debut that was released on the 22nd. You can see my review here.

100+ Challenge:
This month I read and reviewed 16 novels that go towards the challenge's goal of reading 100 books this year, bringing my running total up to 46. You can see my list of books read with links to their reviews so far here.

Aussie YA Reading Challenge:
This month I read and reviewed just 1 novel that goes towards the challenge's goal of reading 12 YA books by Australian authors. That review is linked below, marked by an asterisks.



Reviews:

This month I've reviewed the following books:
- The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
- When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
- Mistwood by Leah Cypess
- The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan
- Red Glove by Holly Black
- As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
- Stay by Deb Caletti
- Bones Of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner
- Good Oil by Laura Buzo
- Other Words For Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A. S. King
- Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
- The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
- The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson


You can find a list of all the books (alphabetized) that I've ever reviewed on this blog here.

Book Of The Month:
A feature inspired by Audrey at holes In My brain, at the end of each month I'll pick the favorite book I read, and feature it as my Book Of The Month.


March's Book Of The Month is Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A. S. King. The review's linked above.





So that was March in review. How was your month?