Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, wherein we share teasers (not spoilers) from the book we're currently reading.

Literally one minute after my local bookstore opened this morning, I'd arrived and bought Last Sacrifice. I feel lucky to be Australian right now, and have time zones on my side, so I can get this *sort-of* early.

So, without further adieu, my teaser:
"'I have to know. If there is another Dragomir, I'll find them. But you have to tell me. Did you write this letter? Is it true?'"

Leave a comment linking to your own Teaser Tuesday post and I'll have a look-see.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! We share the same teaser book this week:) I'm having trouble pulling myself away from this one, I have to know what happens!

Jennifer said...

Wow that is a tease. Is there another letter? My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesdays-queen-hereafter.html

Anonymous said...

uhh...what's happening?^^
Nice teaser!

here's mine: http://semicrazed.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesday-9.html

xoxo

Marg said...

We always want to know what is true and what isn't!

My teaser is here

gautami tripathy said...

Interesting teaser! Happy Reading!

Teaser Tuesady: Miss Hildreth Wore Brown by Olivia deBelle Byrd

Alayne said...

Oooh suspenseful! Nice teaser. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Aimee said...

Great teaser. My teaser also comes from this book! My teaser is Here

Anonymous said...

Here is my teaser from Witchgrass: A Pipe Dream by Dave Wilkinson (Page 1):

Most gardeners hate witchgrass. Of all weeds it is one of the most persistent and adaptable. Any small piece of rhizome left in the soil can become an aggressive plant ready to take over the plot. Witchgrass is hard to pull. Roots are deep, and break off easily. Any part left in the ground will grow again. Farmers say the species isn't even good as hay, not as good as timothy or alfalfa. Some call it quickgrass.

Early New England colonists blamed evil people for this garden invader. In the seventeenth century villagers would speak this way:

"The surly woman living alone on her dead husband's estate. She goes into the woods and consorts with the Devil. Signs his book. Fornicates with him. Eats mushrooms. She and the Devil send witchgrass to harass the virtuous and the Godly. Let us hang this witch and seize her rich farm."

Post a Comment