Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's New Years Eve and 2010 is almost over. I'm going to celebrate the new year on my blog my giving you my Best Of 2010 list, and also talk about what I'm looking forward to in 2011.


So, my top 5 books of 2010:






The Sky Is Everywhere, by Jandy Nelson.           










Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.
See my review here.






Perchance To Dream by Lisa Mantchev.











Dash & Lily's Book Of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.
See my review here.








Nightshade by Andrea Cremer.
See my review here.
                                                                                                                                                                                                           





_____________________________________


My books I'm looking forward to reading the most in 2011 are:






Across The Universe by Beth Revis.








The Dark And Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan.










Where She Went by Gayle Forman.










Also, new features you'll see on the blog in 2011 include:


The 2011 Debut Author Challenge
The 100+ Reading Challenge

And for New Year's Resolutions: mine is to learn to ride my new unicycle (and if possible, couple it with hula-hooping and run off to the circus). Also, I promise to ride it to school at least one day next year.

Happy New Year, all! Do you have any New Year's Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment